Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Author Challenge: Books Read

In late March I joined the New Author Challenge at Literary Escapism. My goal is to read 15 books by authors that I have never read before. If I aim at two new authors a month, I can accomplish this. We will see.

My joining post is HERE.  I am tracking my list of books by authors new to me below.
  1. The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
  2. Cop Hater by Ed McBain
  3. In the Woods by Tana French
  4. The Guards by Ken Bruen
  5. Whiskey Sour by J. A. Konrath
  6. The Information Officer by Mark Mills 
  7. The Suspect by L. R. Wright
  8. Lament for the Bride by Helen Reilly
  9. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley 
  10. The Tattoo Murder Case by Akimitsu Takagi
  11. The House Without a Key by Earl Derr Biggers
  12. The Greene Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine
  13. The Yiddish Policemen's Union by Michael Chabon
  14.  A Trace of Smoke by Rebecca Cantrell
  15. The Cape Cod Mystery by Phoebe Atwood Taylor

No comments: