Last year I had too many things going on to reread books, but this year I have several books I want to reread. I am grateful that Bev decided to continue the challenge.
The challenge is pretty straightforward:
- Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2015.
- You may sign up anytime from now until November 3rd, 2015. Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2015 will count no matter when you sign up.
- Books may be used to count for other challenges as well.
- Everyone who completes their challenge level will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package.
Check out the challenge post for other rules and explanations and sign up.
I don't have definite re-reads planned but here are some authors that I would like to include:
- Rex Stout (no surprises there)
- Josephine Tey
- Ruth Rendell
- Margery Allingham
- Emma Lathen
- Jill McGown
- Charles McCarry
- Patricia Moyes
- Isaac Asimov (Murder at the ABA)
My plan is to complete the "Feeling Nostalgic" level of the challenge: Reread 8 books.